MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
All Are Welcome
You don’t have to be anyone special or wear anything special before you come through the door. Come as you are: with your questions, your longing, your hope. We’ll meet you there.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Expect to be welcomed for who you are
- Expect to be challenged to grow
- Expect to find a place of grace
- Expect an inclusive community
- Expect to find a friendly face
Get in touch, we’d love to speak with you.
So you’ve come to St. Andrew’s-Wesley a few times. You think you might find a spiritual home here but you’d like to find out more. Or you’re absolutely thrilled and you’d like to join. Or you simply want to learn about the life and work of this church. What do you do next?
- Connect with one of the ministers through this website.
- Speak with a minister or any usher wearing a yellow stole before or after a service.
- Strike up a conversation with a friendly congregation member.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME HERE, AND WE ENCOURAGE QUESTIONS.
If you would like someone to contact you regarding St. Andrew’s-Wesley’s services or programs, or for more information about how to begin exploring your faith with the United Church, please take a moment to fill out the form here.
Please note our church is an affirming church, pet friendly and wheelchair accessible.